Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pig Out

So tomorrow is my appointment with the nutritionist
I am already aware that I will be doing a fucked up preop diet and shit....
Nevertheless...I will be pigging out this weekend....like there is no tomorrow....I will be eating all sorts of shit, because on Monday i start a diet for the surgery, after the surgery I will not be able to eat much...it will take a while until I can get back to eating solids, so this weekend...It is pig out time BABY!!!!
I will eat like a motherfucker...and the best thing is that Adriana is agreeing, thus, I just had brownies, doritos, coca cola and cereal for dinner....This is the LIFEEEEEEE
I will probably wont have any sex tonight, but with all the shit I ate I don´t think i can move fast, nor do any thrusting....fuck it...where are the brownies?????
Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment