Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

One step forward...two steps back

So the Dr...the surgeon...who from now on I will refer to as AH (ASS-HOLE), told me that I needed to go to a nutritionist in order to get a "special" pre op diet..
I have an appointment on Friday...but she (the nutritionist) told me over the phone (she sounded hot...maybe I will place her on my list.... My I will get action due to my slimness list) that I needed to get on a diet in order to "flush" my stomach and loose at least 8 pounds BEFORE the surgery.
Now, AH told me that I needed to be at a specific weight in order to get the surgery...to qualify..now I need to loose weight?
Somebody tell this motherfucker to get shit straight.
I will tell you the whole diet shit on friday
Enjoy those beautiful sunny days
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment