Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A BIG reason I am doing this

I know that being healthy is important...the fitting clothes, the "no need" to get an extension in order to buckle in an airplane, The looks, the whole thing.
BUT, one of the main reasons I do this is because Adriana
She came to my life in a moment where I thought, well...I guess I will dedicate myself to studying, researching and maybe taking pictures....of course there were the kids..
But she has filled  my life with love and care, she is concerned not only about looks and shit but also about health.
BUT I think that she is more concerned about me crushing her in bed...I mean..she is small and I am humungous. Not a good situation for  her right there....and there is the snoring.
So, Me not crushing her is a MAIN reason to do this.
Plus I will definitely get more action from her
She is concerned that I will leave her after I get slim....well..if she doesn´t comply with certain demands (HAWK and Shit), she will be exchanged for someone more obliging.
I am kidding...I love my girl, I will love her for as long as she stays next to me and I am blessed for that.
(I still think I will deserve more sex though)

No comments:

Post a Comment