Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Final date is scheduled...OMG I am fucking nervous

Ok, here we go
I went to the Surgeon...looong fucking appointment
My Cholesterol levels are a tad high (No shiT!!!!! I am fat!)
Other than that I am in good overall condition for the surgery.
The date will be Tuesday July 2nd.
I have to go on some liquid diet two weeks prior to the surgery.
I have too musch stuff going on right now to schedule this month...so I am doing it at the begining of next month....my birthday month
So afther the surgery, no sex for a little while, damn it!!!!!  But as soon as I get skinny I will become a WHORE...I´ll be having sex even with Mr. Lee. Just kidding...about having sex with Mr. Lee...I will become awhore
So I will keep you posted as the day gets closer.
Have a good one


1 comment:

  1. Dear Rolando,

    Normally, I would recommend that you not focus on the destination and enjoy the trip. In this case the opposite is probably better. Focus on the goal. All of us at BISCO are rooting for you. Good luck.

    Steven

    ReplyDelete