Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

It has been a month

Today it has been four weeks since my surgery.
It has been an interesting journey.
I can´t say it has been all bad....there are great benefits from this ordeal. Actually it has all been pretty darn good.
I had some blood work done 2 days ago...it is called (at least here) profile 20...which provides results for a massive amount of different tests and values and shit.
Cholesterol levels the day of the surgery....254 mg/dl....if you don´t have a clue what normal values should be...well let me tell you that anything above 220 mg/dl is considered at risk or very high
Cholesterol level this week....173 mg/dl...anything below 200 is considered desirable.
On another note...I was in an elevator with Adriana and some nice looking lady went in.
I smiled and said "good morning"...she replied..."OMG you smell so good!!!!!!" (orgasmic tone to it).
I am back in the game baby!!!!!....Adriana got pissed off...but....... who fucking cares!!!!!!!....bye bye belly...helloo ladies!!!!!!
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment