Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Huge mistake

So, I make some great chicken meatballs. Easy as 1..2..3.
Put a half of cup of onions in a skillet with a little bit of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil), and some garlic...salt.....cook until golden....5 minutes---..then on a food processor mix that with some chicken breast meat....grind, add an egg and some bread crumbs (or almond flour...blanched).  make 1 inch little balls, put them on parched paper on a baking sheet, oven....30 minutes....then they are good to go. I made some spaghetti sauce (tomato, basil, that kind of shit) and dunked them in there for about 45 minutes...simmering.
Who cares right?
Well....I threw up ALL NIGHT!...well NOT all night...but damn it!!! they were delish...but I threw up all of it...WHY you might ask?
Well, I cannot eat fast, the amount of food that i put in my mouth has to be basically half a teaspoon!!  That´s right...half a fucking teaspoon...then I have to chew at least 30 times each bite.....
I DID NOT do any of the above mentioned....huge chunks of food, rapidely, and barely chewing.... I ate 2 meatballs and right there and then...BATHROOM...THROWING UP!
I felt like back in college when I threw up while drinking and eating......all at the same time!!!!
This sucks....however....I think I probably lost an extra pound or so...due to the puking
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment