Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

After the surgery

today I got back form the hospital
I did not have a way to publish in my blog while I was there
I only have one thing to say
ooooooooouuuuuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
OMFG...the pain...the horror!!!!!
I feel like Godzilla shoved his claw up my butt and started like digging for a bugger.......
Un FUCKING Real
thi9 is no joke ladies and gents
This is raw and excruciating pain
I feel better though...only ice chips and water for the next few days
Oh well ...fuck it
Water is the new pho and gatorade the new brownie...at least for me
No sex either...WTF?!?!
Oh welll i got to wait and see
Cheers
 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations.....you did it!!! It is all good now.....

    In a few months....more pink wrinkle and blow jobs!

    Ladies, see what we do to get our hands on more honey pot!!!!

    Love you, Brother!

    - Cohen

    ReplyDelete